What is Telehealth Hybrid?
Telehealth hybrid means that the clinician provides in-person, in-office sessions as well as telehealth sessions by video. Schedules vary by therapist regarding days and times in the office vs. by video.
We Now Offer Secure Video Telehealth Sessions
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak and our desire to support community health by ‘social distancing,’ our providers are now offering their services via online ‘video telehealth’ counseling sessions.
We want to assure you that as the Coronavirus outbreak continues to unfold, we are paying close attention to the situation and have contingency plans in place to provide a safe environment for all. As the national, regional and local news have changed, we have made the determination that the best course of action to keep our staff and community safe is to offer video telehealth counseling.
Secure Video Telehealth Counseling with a Licensed Mental Health Professional
Our office is currently providing services via video telehealth sessions. This is being done securely via Google Meet. Your provider will forward you instructions on how to access your session prior to your appointment. If you have a scheduled appointment, your provider will be in touch with you soon. Please be ready 5 minutes before your session in a private room or location with access to a computer, phone or tablet that has an internet connection, video camera and ideally Google Chrome (though other browsers will work). Feel free to text or call your provider with questions or concerns.
Most of the national insurance carriers are currently covering the video telehealth sessions offered by our providers. Due to the State and National emergency, we will do all we can to make this a seamless transition for you.
Your Telehealth Rights
- I understand the laws that protect the privacy and confidentiality of mental health information also apply to telehealth.
- I understand the technology used by Real Life Counseling is encrypted to prevent unauthorized access to my private mental health information.
- I have the right to withhold or withdraw my consent to the use of telehealth during the course of my care at any time. I understand my withdrawal of consent will not affect any future care or treatment.
- I understand my provider has the right to withhold or withdraw his consent for the use of telehealth during the course of my care at any time.
- I understand that all rules and regulations which apply to the practice of mental healthcare in the state of Washington also apply to telehealth.
Your Telehealth Responsibilities
- I will not record any telehealth sessions without written consent from my provider. I understand my provider will not record any of our telehealth sessions without my written consent.
- I will inform my provider if any other person can hear or see any part of our session before the session begins.
- I understand that I, not my provider, am responsible for the configuration of any electronic equipment used on my computer which is used for telehealth. I understand it is my responsibility to ensure the proper functioning of all electronic equipment before my session begins.
- I understand I must be currently located in the state of Washington to be eligible for telehealth services from my provider.
- I authorize my insurance to be billed for my telehealth sessions.
- I agree to assume financial responsibility for any and all charges my health insurance company does not pay for telehealth services. This includes patient co-pay,
co-insurance, policy deductible, and any and all non-covered services and the outstanding balance after the insurance company has submitted payment to Real Life Counseling.
According to the CDC, symptoms appear from 2 to 14 days after exposure. As with any communicable disease, please:,
Stay home when you are sick. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Wash hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds. Hand washing is better than hand sanitizer, but hand sanitizer is better than nothing. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands. Please stay home if you are sick. Your health and the health of our staff is a priority to us! If you are sick and need to notify us, please text or call your provider directly, or you can call the main office @ 360-619-2226.
Real Life Counseling is a leader in providing exceptional counseling and psychotherapy services to our clients in SW Washington. Now we can bring the same great services to you right in the privacy of your own home. If you travel often or just prefer the ease and discretion of receiving counseling services at home, Real Life Counseling online counseling services may be for you. We offer the same great services, by the same exceptional therapists, you’ll find in our office, but now you can connect with your therapist whether you’re able come into the office or not. Real Life Counseling online counseling services are:
- For individuals, couples and families
- Telehealth video counseling is a great option for people struggling with anxiety, depression and relationship issues
- Always provided by exceptional therapists
Online counseling is covered by most health insurance. Distance doesn’t have to be a barrier to counseling, book an appointment today!